KPMG in the Channel Islands:
MyCareer ensures that our students develop personally and professionally whilst studying towards professional qualifications. A varied skill-set places trainees in the ideal position to start rewarding careers in Audit, Tax or Advisory and throughout the programme they are given the opportunity to second to other business units and gain a truly rounded experience of the services offered by KPMG.
Our trainees support senior team members and management by providing administrative and investigative services to ensure the effective delivery and completion of assignments in-line with client, statutory, legal and internal KPMG requirements and methodology.
- Support senior team members with administrative and data collecting tasks, demonstrating high levels of accuracy, timeliness and efficiency to ensure the effective and timely delivery of client work
- Take responsibility for time spent on engagements to ensure effective and timely delivery of client work
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all colleagues and clients to raise understanding and awareness of internal and external processes and procedures
- Proactively seek feedback and opportunities to reflect upon and improve understanding and awareness of processes and procedures
- Utilise feedback tools to maximise application of knowledge gained through professional studies
- GCSE Mathematics and English (or equivalent) at Grade B or above
- 3 A-Levels at Grade B or above (or equivalent)
- A 2:1 Degree or higher (if applicable)
- Ability to work using initiative, to prioritise own work and be flexible to changing business and departmental needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Take personal accountability for own work and career progression
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programmes
- Language requirements - strong spoken, listening and written English
Applying with a Disability
KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest talent pool and we are committed to ensuring candidates are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should your application be successful you should discuss any reasonable adjustments you require with your recruiter.
If you wish to apply please upload your CV to http://bit.ly/TeamKPMG
If you have any questions please email Samantha Foss, HR Adviser, at email@example.com.