Work Experience with KPMG
About KPMG CI:
KPMG in the Channel Islands offers professional services in audit, tax and advisory. Our diverse and supportive culture allows us to take on a large number of work experience placements a year to help you make a decision which will shape your future. With an intake of trainees every August, we offer a variety of experiences and background which builds the foundations for the learning culture which you will be put into.
Work Experience Purposes:
Our work experience programme is designed to immerse you into KPMG and our culture. One week placements are offered in our audit, tax, advisory and central services departments, depending on availability, throughout the academic holidays. At KPMG, we believe that work experience is the most valuable tool for when deciding on a career.
- A buddy to be your main point of contact for any questions.
- Responsibility for completing client work with support from your buddy.
- As part of an engagement team you will go anywhere the team goes, be it client premises or committee meetings.
- Direct contact with our professionals who can offer first-hand advice and guidance.
- GCSE Mathematics and English (or equivalent) at Grade B or above
- Be working towards/have obtained 3 A-Levels (or equivalent) at 300 UCAS points in any subject
- Be working towards/have obtained a 2:1 Degree or higher in any subject (if applicable)
- Locally resident in either Guernsey or Jersey.
Applying with a Disability
KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest talent pool and we are committed to ensuring candidates are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should your application be successful you should discuss any reasonable adjustments you require with your recruiter.
If you wish to apply please upload your CV to http://bit.ly/KPMGWorkExperience
If you have any questions please email Samantha Foss, HR Adviser, at firstname.lastname@example.org.