Trainee Actuary - Insurance
The duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the preparation of data and calculations for standard actuarial valuations and consultancy services for our life and general insurance clients.
- Assisting in the checking of calculations that are required to support the advice given to our clients.
- Preparing and checking valuation reports and letters to communicate results to our clients.
- Using Excel spreadsheets and various specialist actuarial software systems to support the advice given to our clients.
- Providing support to partners and staff of BWCI as required.
- Minimum A Grade at A Level for Maths
- Applications also welcome from candidates of a science based degree.
- Basic use of Word, Excel and E-mail are a minimum requirement.
- If successful progress is made the appointed candidate will be supported to undertake the Institute of Actuaries exams.
- Training will be provided in all aspects of the work required.
Who to Contact
36.25 Hours per week.
How to Apply
St Peter Port