Trainee Captive Manager
To work with team members providing a range of management services to a portfolio of captive insurance companies:
- To assist the Account Manager (AM) in producing accurate and pertinent information on a timely basis to enable the captive Boards to make informed decisions.
- Liaise with parent company and service providers in respect of the above.
- Advise account managers of issues in respect of the above.
- To work towards a professional qualification with the view to building a successful career in the finance industry.
A successful candidate must have at least 3 A levels, be enthusiastic and eager to develop and grow within the role. They will have excellent communication & strong problem solving skills, good attention to detail and thrive as a team player.
Who to Contact
- Pay range to be discussed on application
- 35 Hours per week
Opportunity work towards professional Insurance, Accounting or Company Secretarial qualifications in a supportive and encouraging environment.
How to Apply
Any queries please contact Elyse Dandeker
PO Box 384
St Peter Port