Work Experience Opportunities
Work Experience Purposes
Our work experience programme is designed to immerse you into KPMG and our culture. One week placements placements are offered in our audit, tax, advisory and central services departments, depending on availability, availability, throughout the academic holidays. At KPMG, we believe that work experience is the most valuable tool valuable tool for when deciding on a career.
- A buddy to be your main point of contact for any questions.
- Responsibility for completing client work with support from your buddy.
- As part of an engagement team you will go anywhere the team goes, be it client premises or committee meetings.
- Direct contact with our professionals who can offer first-hand advice and guidance.
- 5 GCSE's with Grades A-C (including English and Mathematics)
- Be working towards/have obtained 3 A-Levels (or equivalent) at 300 UCAS points in any subject
- Be working towards a 2:1 Degree or higher in any subject (if applicable)
- Locally resident in either Guernsey or Jersey.
- Training is available
- 36.25 Hours per week
- Competitive salary offered
How to Apply
Upload your CV to bit.ly/KPMGexperience