Trainee Administrator - Custodian Trustee
- Monitoring the regulatory activities of each fund to ensure they comply with applicable laws etc.
- Assisting with the share dealing process.
- Assisting with the gathering of minute and board packs.
- Scanning and profiling documents into the document management system.
- Assisting with the preparation and conduct of the section's regulatory on site visits to the Designated & Principle Managers of our regulated businesses.
- Assisting the Custodian Trustee team in their daily duties.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Effective personal organisation, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Willingness to learn from attending courses, both internal and external, with initial on the job training.
- Good team work skills.
- Pay range is according to the market rate
- In house training is available as well as support towards professional qualifications relevant to the job.
- 35 hours per week
Who to Contact
How to Apply
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
23rd May 2018
PO Box 25
St Peter Port