Trainee HR Administrator
- Provide pro-active HR administration of the recruitment process at all level.
- Support in the delivery of Group and local training initiative.
- Ensure all HR processing is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide generalist administrative HR support to the HR Business Partner, and enable them to deliver HR and Group strategic objectives.
- Ensure that service standards and company policies / procedures are adhered to, both internally and externally.
- Maintain accuracy of all data held on the HR systems.
- A keen interest in HR.
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail within a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to build good working relationships with key Stakeholders and work in partnership.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Pay range for the role is competitive.
- 35 Hours per week.
- Training is available.
Who to Contact
How to Apply
1st June 2018