Officer - Client Structure
What is the opportunity?
You will provide confidential administrative support to members to the Fiduciary Management team, in order to provide excellent client service.
What will you do?
- Provide administrative support to the Fiduciary Management teams, as requested with work being assigned via appropriate channels as determined from time to time
- To assist with filing, content manager, meeting pack production, general administration and other regular client support work, including but not limited to, the arrangement of payments, completion of requests in the relevant databases, in order to deliver an efficient client service
- Deal with ad hoc administration and reporting as required
- Cover the absences of other team members as relevant and as required
- Provide a first line support service to all clients within the Fiduciary Management team, including the compilation and preparation of letters, emails and faxes
- Ensure corporate policies in accordance with WMI standards and procedures are implemented and adhered to
- Ensure compliance with the Global Trust Operating Model and supporting policies and procedures
- Provide assistance in ensuring all Audit points are addressed
What you need to succeed?
- Excellent organisational skills and able to use own initiative to ensure that outstanding matters are followed through and deadlines are consistently met
- Excellent attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills with staff members at all levels
- Competent use of various software packages including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook plus fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Excellent telephone manner for both internal and external calls
- An understanding of the company and its operations
- Must have a flexible approach and be a team player
How to apply
25th June 2018