First Names Group are looking for A-level students to join their two year training programme.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we're on the hunt for high-potential, fresh new talent to join us in September 2018 and kick-start their career. The programme is designed to give you the opportunity to explore different areas of the business before deciding on a career path that best suits you.
Our commitment is to help you become your personal best, we support personal goals and celebrate achievements beyond the workplace. We create working environments which support and encourage open, honest discussion and collaboration and this has created a unique company culture that we believe is central to our continued success.
First Names Group is built by people, so helping our people grow is great for business and that's why a career with us is not just a job, it's a journey. We take the time to get to know you, invest in your training and development, and help you to be the best you can be.
What we are offering:
· A two year programme that will give you the opportunity to explore different areas of the business before deciding on a career path that suits you.
· You will be given practical training, work experience and a real insight into our business during each six month placement.
· A personal mentor to guide, coach and help you to become your personal best.
· An optional three month sabbatical at the end of the two year programme to give you time to pursue a personal goal or maybe time to travel.
While we don't expect a world of knowledge and expertise, we do expect a passion and thirst for learning and a colourful range of personal interests. It's your personality - and particularly your thoughts, perspectives, experiences and individuality - that define the way you will influence our business for years to come.
- Pay range is competitive.
- Training will be availible.
- 35 hours per week.
How to Apply
11th June 2018