Administrator - Finance
- To maintain the Purchase Ledger in accordance with the procedures manual and prepare batches to input to the general ledger.
- To ensure the recording and distribution of invoices received to obtain the appropriate management authorisation and enable the settlement of invoices by Faster payments or banking instruction.
- To receive appropriately approved expense claims from staff, process and prepare payment schedule for HR to enable reimbursement through payroll and/or settlement of corporate credit card accounts.
- To prepare and analysis daily reports for Butterfield Bank (Guernsey) Limited, to ensure accuracy of data and compliance with internal policies.
- To administer the document archiving procedure for Finance Department in accordance with regulatory requirements to ensure an efficient storage and retrieval process.
- A competent Accounts Administrator with a minimum of one year's experience in a finance department using a Purchase ledger system ideally or a similar finance system.
- A strong basic level of skill in Excel to enable input to and referral to complex spreadsheets.
- Good communication skills for liaison with management and staff and with external vendors, suppliers and customers.
Who to Contact