Digital Marketing Assistant
An amazing opportunity to get in-house digital marketing experience and development, working globally. From website development to social media, infographics and multi-channel marketing campaigns. If you are serious about a career in digital marketing, get in touch.
The Marketing Assistant, as part of the Marketing team, has three core objectives:
- Help Guernsey Finance (GF) hit its mission: 'to promote and connect Guernsey as a leading finance centre in its chosen markets.'
- Maximise opportunities for the agency across all available marketing channels and technology to increase GF's digital footprint and reach.
- Continuous improvement across all marketing, through programmes of 'test and learn'.
- A hard-working ethos, with a hunger to learn and develop
- Technologically minded, with a competence across Windows products
- Knowledge of social media and digital marketing channels
- Ability to work in a team and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good timekeeping and organizational skills
- Marketing qualifications (preferable though not essential)
More details can be found here
Who to Contact