Assistant Trust Administrator
Day to day running of a portfolio of clients which will contain a mixture of trusts and companies dealing with a wide variety of arrangements under the guidance and supervision of Team Leader.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good letter writing skills
- Good numeracy and computer skills
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- Good team player
- Ability to work to deadlines with adequate supervision
On the job training will be given on an on-going basis which will be supported by external courses, as and when required. In addition, full support will be given with regard to professional study if the employee chooses to study for a relevant course - this course of action would be strongly encouraged.
36 Hours per week
Who to Contact
email@example.com or 01481 737600
How to Apply
Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
27th July 2018