Trainee Pension Administrator
First Names Group are looking for a Trainee Pensions Administrator (40hrs per week).
A willingness to learn and grow are key skills for our Trainee role.
A master organizer, an eye for detail and a methodical planner are must haves as this is a busy team who have many tasks to juggle.
You'll need to be thorough in all you do, using your own judgment to highlight any significant finds.
We are always looking for ways to add value to our service delivery and everyones ideas count so we can get better at what they do, in the most efficient way possible.
- oh, and you have fun too.
Help us increase productivity, efficiencies and deliver the highest level of client service to reflect our First Names' Group behaviours.
- Be aware of risk factors.
- Pro-actively comment on processes with respect to improvements and efficiencies.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of policies and procedures in place and responsibility to ensure they are adhering to in the course of day to day administration activities.
- Be aware of and report suspicious transactions/complaints and guide other First Names where required.
- Develop a good technical understanding of legal and regulatory requirements and industry best practice that are relevant to the Company and its clients.
- Provide timely responses to compliance queries and highlight any risk issues that arise.
- Deliver the highest level of client service in line with our Group behaviours with the objective of exceeding client expectations.
- Assist and work collaboratively with the Team on day-to-day administrative tasks and matters in respect of their client portfolios.
- Ensure client procedures are followed at all times.
- Maintain proper and orderly client records.
You will need to be a self-starter and independent thinker with an eye for detail to make sure your day-to-day administrative tasks and actions are compliant with applicable laws, service standards, company policies and procedures. You'll need to use your own judgement to identify any risks and report suspicious transactions or concerns in a timely manner.
You will need to have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and a willingness and hunger to learn.
Training is available and for further information please visit www.firstnames.com
Apply by 1st November 2018 by visiting www.firstnames.com . Contact Anete Kirsteine or Rachel Tyson email@example.com T: 01481 231952 if you require further information about the job role.