Trainee Design Engineer
C8 Ltd are looking for a Trainee Design Engineer www.wearec8.com
This role would suit someone with an interest in Mechanical or Electrical Building Services looking to develop a career within project management, ideally having an interest in assisting with or supervising projects, managing contractors and designing commercial mechanical and electrical services etc.
- Assisting the Project Team for a variety of Small Works/Large Projects
- Undertaking designs for a broad range of MEP services ranging from lighting, fire alarms, door access, heating ventilation and air conditioning
- Maintaining the client's standards and corporate responsibilities, ensuring these are in line with the current health, safety and environmental legislation
- Assisting the Project Team ensuring contracts are appropriately administered
- An interest in Building Services Engineering & Project Management
- A-C passes in GCSE. Useful subjects include A Level Maths & Physics or BTEC Level 3 Manufacturing Engineering
- Good communication skills and IT literate
- Ability to handle project assignments
- Reliable with good attention to detail, able to work under pressure & to tight deadlines
Training is available.
Working 40 hours per week
Please apply via email with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Nick Reid or Ian Le Sauvage on Tel: 232828 for any further information about the job role.